Thursday 7 July 2016

Thunderstorm


Hey,

Today we had planned to go to the Gardens by the bay but there was a thunderstorm, my first one in Singapore that we got to watch for a while from our hotel room which was entertaining. However, we couldn't stay in all day and we were going to the cinema later so we decided to go shopping at the Orchid. They had a Ted Baker and there is a great Singapore sale on, sales everywhere. I mean it, EVERYWHERE!

Our shopping trip ended up with Sue getting a new purse with her name embossed on it. I also brought something, a top that suited me perfectly and I don't think Maria got anything, not from the lack of looking and trying things on.

Afterwards we went to the cinema and the combo's you could get was so strange one I think had a hot dog in it. We chose combo A which is 1 drink: Cola, popcorn: salted and a pot of chicken nuggets, I mean come on we're going to watch a film not eat dinner. Oh forgot, we went to see 'Alice through the looking glass' as it had only just come out in Singapore. It was amazing, I absolutely loved both the media and the storyline. I would definitely recommend it.

Once the film was over we went to Raffles to the Long Bar to have a Sinapore Sling (read more on food page) before going to dinner and then back to the hotel.

Thanks for reading



Amy  x 

No comments:

Post a Comment