Monday 4 July 2016

Introduction

Hey,
So if you know me then you know that I travel a lot in my holidays but I am not always travelling. I have settled in to Plymouth University and just finished my first year at the end of May.
 
Last year I travelled to Japan and stayed there for about 3 weeks as my Aunt and cousin were moving there for a year (for my Aunt's work). But that was last year so I am not going to be talking about that trip, However if you want to know more just head over to her blog 'how to solve a problem like Maria' and look near the beginning.
 
Well my Aunt is now finished work in Japan and going to be working in both Singapore and Australia which means double holiday. This time I am going before my cousin, Maria and meeting my Aunt in Singapore which is where I currently am.

More to come.

 
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment