Thursday 7 July 2016

Shopping

Hey,

We woke up early as usual because having breakfast with Sue before she goes to work which meant plenty of time to work on blog as Art museum didn't open until 10am.




The Singapore Art Museum (SAM) was amazing, it was like walking into different parts of the sea and it was fun and interactive. Find out more by heading to my media blog.

After lunch we went shopping which ended with me buying a whole new outfit; a dress and some shoes. I also bought a Pandora charm to go with my pattern as it was incorrect after my birthday. Maria tried things on but only got a top as she spent most of the shopping trip looking for me, not my idea.

Once we were back at the hotel we worked on our blogs before Sue got home and we went for a swim. Afterwards it was time for dinner so we took Maria to Chimes. (Details on my food page)

Hope your all enjoying my holiday stories, thanks for reading



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment