Wednesday 13 July 2016

ChinaTown

Hey,

Today we didn't do much as I don't function well with little sleep so me and Maria decided to spend the day at the pool which was lovely and relaxing.


In the evening, after I had got an hour sleep after swimming, not my intention, we ventured out to ChinaTown which was an experience that I enjoyed and Maria took some great photos as didn't feel up to carrying my camera around which was a good thing because my camera case ins't the safest from pick pocket's. There was a sign that said 'beware pick pockets'.


This whole place was full of markets which created a great atmosphere. This had a lot of great deals such as a set of 6 for only $2 which was the same as a bag (didn't get).



The food we had here was probably the worst I have had in Singapore so far but it was still lovely. We loved the spring rolls and the rice with chicken. We also liked the duck even though there wasn't much due to finding it from around the bone, but it only cost $1. This was because we had spent $28 and the 1 thing we didn't like was the chicken wings with garlic, there really don't go together!





Thanks for reading, please share your food experiences by commenting below.




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment