Saturday 23 July 2016

Lazy

Hey,


So this post is going to be quite short as in the morning we went swimming and sun bathing by the pool which lead to a lazy day.

We went back to the room to cool off because as you know it's hot in Singapore, and we didn't leave again until 5 for some food and the night Safari. We had dinner at Marina Sands, head to food page to find out more.



Now for the Night Safari, this was disappointing as we had to queue to get in and then queue for the tram and then finally queue while on it, but they had some different wonderful animals, such as a wild brown bear. However, you can't use flash which basically meant I couldn't use my camera as it uses a light even when i'm not using the flash.


I'm not sure whether I would recommend it as I didn't really get the whole experience, but if you do go to Singapore and want to go to the night safari, DON'T go on a weekend or holiday.


Ok so longer then I thought, sorry.



Thanks for reading.



Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment