Tuesday 5 July 2016

Swim

Hey,

Well I slept ok since it was my first night after a 13 hour flight so I was a bit jet lagged. I woke up a 3 and couldn't go back to sleep but Sue was also awake and she had already been there for 2 nights and had less flight time. She went back to sleep. After we had breakfast together she went to work and I managed to go back to sleep until 10am.

When I woke up my phone wasn't working so that was fun, gave it a rest and spent the whole day without it but that meant if Sue messaged me I wouldn't get it.

My day was basically unpacking, swimming, laying by the pool and repeat. It was very relaxing and so far I think I have been swimming everyday but one.


Now for the evening, we (me and my aunt) went out to Bistro Bar which had a wonderful atmosphere. (Read more about it on my food page). On the way we walked through a shopping centre where there was a yoga lesson going on that you can join, we didn't has had not mat and didn't really want to, I was hungry.




Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment