Tuesday 5 July 2016

Explore

Hey,

Last night was a better night, I managed to sleep until 6:30 but did go to bed late but that's normal for me, not the getting up at 6:30 part.


Since I was up I decided I would go explore Singapore so I went for a walk and took loads of photos. This was all before 10am as I was doing this while waiting for the National Art Gallery to open. If you would like to know more about this experience then head over to my Media blog.



Afterwards it was time for swimming and as Sue finished early we decided to go swimming which was very nice and refreshing because it's HOT in Singapore. We also had time before Maria arrived or so we thought, but her plane was an hour early which meant finish drinks and head to room before she arrives.



This evenings meal was with Sue's work friends and it was a chefs table that was lovely. However nobody told me we were going to a night club and the word to describe that would be EVENTFUL. We went to the night club 'Empire' but there was a problem with my shoes that led to Richard putting his arm around me and walking me into the club. I am not really a clubbing person but after a while I did start to enjoy myself. We left at 2:30am.


Thanks for reading



Amy x



No comments:

Post a Comment