Tuesday 5 July 2016

Arrival

Hey,



So let's talk about my arrival into Singapore, since I arrived at 6pm, you may think that there isn't much to talk about and that's where you are wrong as Singapore seems to come alive in the evenings.





First, the actual arrival, now when travelling in new places there are a lot of queues, well 1 or 2 but very long, here that isn't the case I literally got off the plane walked through immigration, collected my bag and met Sue (my Aunt), then we got the taxi to the hotel. The only queue I had was waiting for the taxi but that was like 10 minutes. This airport is different to other airports I have been to not only because it's quick but also because it has a slide between floors (to get down to the floor below).




Once arrived at the hotel, on the 56th floor, I saw the view and really there is only one way to describe it and that is WOW. We later went out to Chimes to find something to eat and for the first time I had oysters (read more about on my food page).



After dinner we decided to explore the hotel a bit more as Sue had only been there for about 2 days before I arrived. We went to the 71st floor to a night club, I mean are they serious there is a night club on the top of our hotel. I had a vodka and coke, more alcohol? I had already had about 3 glasses of rose with dinner.



So that's my first day in Singapore, thanks for reading

Please comment below if you have any question or feedback




Amy x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment