Tuesday 5 July 2016

Oysters

Hey,

So if you haven't read by travel page I should tell you that I am currently in Singapore and on my first evening here I tried something new. This may be a shock but I had never had oysters before so that's what I had.


Me and my aunt went to a restaurant in Chimes, but I'm afraid I can't remember what it was called. We ordered half a dozen oysters, 3 each. When we got them there were 2 from different countries which were Australian, French and Pacific.


We had them with different flavours;

Pacific with lemon that was nice, Australian with vinegar which was the largest plus too much vinegar, and finally was the French that was the best and I had it with whisky but you couldn't taste that.


If I were to have it again I would have lemon with the French oysters and that would be perfect.


That's it for now, comment below and share your experiences with oysters.



Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment