Thursday 7 July 2016

S.E.A

Hey,

Today we got the train for the first time in Singapore which was a great experience, we actually missed our stop on the way back which meant we had to get another train to go to the right stop. Getting the train was $12 cheaper than the taxi. We got the train to the harbour area and then walked to Sentosa where Universal is but we went to go to the S.E.A Aquarium which was wonderful, there where loads of fish so I got great photos, but I'm not a big fan of aquariums and neither is Maria so we only stayed for about 2 hours. It's the experience that counts, I mean it is like the second largest Aquarium in the world.


We had lunch at the 'Hand Rock cafe' and all I can say about that is so much chicken and too much spice, I'm not kidding my mouth was on fire. This was basically an early dinner so we had snacks in the evening.



Afterwards we went on the Luge and a skyride, well we did have to get to the beginning of the track. The Luge doesn't look like much or that it will be that good. However, never go on first impression, It was amazing I had so much fun but not enough to do it again, However I think that has nothing to do with the ride and everything to do about the heat.

We then headed back to the hotel which included shopping as to get to the train station we had to go through the shopping centre, but we didn't get anything other than food for snacks later. Once we were back in the hotel the plan was to go swimming but I got destracted playing games on Maria's iPad but still did go swimming just later which meant I completely missed Sue, as she came back to get something before going out again with work. 





Thanks for reading



Amy x












No comments:

Post a Comment