Sunday 3 September 2017

Yorkshire

Hey,


So, if you have been reading my travel blog you would know that this summer I have been to Yorkshire, Pickering area to be exact.


 This holiday involved a day at Whitby. This obviously meant that we had to have fish & chips, however I had battered sausage. We got our fish & chips, or in my case sausage & chips, from Quayside fish & chips. I had a rainbow slushy to accompany my meal. This restaurant, Quayside, is the national fish & chips shop of 2014.



When we were in York, we arrived earlier than expected and therefore got a drink and cake from a restaurant. These were very expensive so it is a good thing that we weren’t having a meal there, however both the drinks and cakes were delicious. Nicola didn’t like her chocolate mousse cake though because she found it too rich. I had a strawberry breeze to drink, which was a strawberry and banana smoothie, with six different flavoured macarons as that was the only dairy free friendly option.








Thanks for reading,



If you have any comments or questions please use the contact box



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment