Friday 8 September 2017

Fireworks

Hey,



At the beginning of August, we went to Plymouth to the national firework competition which was amazing and we were lucky to see the winner and runners-up perform. Before we went to watch the firework performance, I went on a ride with my sister, which was like the toadstool swings in Alton Towers but went higher. I felt like I was flying.







I am now going to share my firework photography and I would look it if you could comment the number or numbers that are your favourite please. I will then post to winner on my New year in celebration of the past year events as well as a fresh start of a new year.

1.

















2.




















3.


















4.


















5.


















6.


















7.




















8.




















9.



















10.



















11.



















12.


















Thanks for reading,


Don't forget to vote for your favourite




Amy X

No comments:

Post a Comment