Saturday 9 September 2017

Alghero, Sardinia

Hey,


On 19 August, I travelled to Sardinia, Italy with my family. We stayed at the hotel; Baia di Conte where I shared a room with my sister.







The hotel had its own private beach as well as a swimming pool so a lot of my holiday was spent swimming, sunbathing and reading.




Every night at the hotel there was evening entertainment, however we only went to 2 which were: the musical nights 'Best of Broadway' and ABBA night 'Thank You for the Music'. I enjoyed watching these nights as I could sing along as well as enjoy my cocktail that I drunk while watching the performance.





Our hotel was just outside of the town, Alghero. We explored this town when we went dolphin watching as the boat did not leave (from Alghero) until the afternoon. However, we also went to Alghero when visiting the Neptune Grotto as the boat left from Alghero. Mum and dad did manage to spend the day exploring the culture of Alghero, whereas my sister and I wanted to stay at the hotel to swim and sunbathe.








More on my Sardinia holiday to come.


Any comments or questions please use the contact box


I hope you enjoyed my post and thanks for reading




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment