Monday 11 September 2017

Sardinia, Italian

Hey,


On my holiday to Sardinia, I came across a variety of different Italian foods.


This consists of: Italian bread; different meats such as, pork, ham, sausage & spicy sausage; and different cheeses as well as pasta with different flavours and fillings.




 


 
I also had a taste of the variety of cocktails available at the hotel. My favourite cocktail was Bdc blu.






One night at the hotel, we had a special meal at the poolside restaurant. There we were served 5 starters to share between us. My favourite was the pasta with potato filling covered in tomato sauce. This was followed by meat and since Nicola, dad and I all wanted medium cooked meat we got a plate to share with more than enough meat for the three of us.











Thanks for reading,


I hope you enjoyed it




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment