Friday 8 September 2017

Devon

Hey,


I travelled to Devon, Paignton and stayed at my grandparents for a week as we had to leave Lily with them to go on holiday to Italy. We also wanted to spend time with our family.

During this holiday, I got my accommodation for university, for September, in Plymouth sorted, which was great. We also travelled to Plymouth to see the firework competition which I will be posting about soon.

We spent an afternoon at Cockington where we could walk our dog, Lily. We also had lunch here, I had a sausage sandwich that was lovely. On the way back to the car we stopped at the chocolate shop where we bought 2 chocolate bars which were: Orange & Milk Chocolate, and Strawberry & White Chocolate.




 
Another day, we went to Dartmeet where we had lunch before going on a walk where we saw some horses. However, grandma and grandad didn’t join the walk but stayed by the river.











Afterwards we travelled to Haytor where dad, Nicola and I went climbing while mum read her book as well as playing with Lily and my grandparents stayed in the car as it was cold.













After our holiday in Sardinia, we went back to Devon to collect Lily, however we stayed for a couple of days. One of these days was spent at Salcombe. We went shopping where I got a 101 Dalmatians notebook and highlighters from Cath Kidston, ready for university. Mum bought some smart purple shoes for work. We later had pasties by the harbour before driving down to the famous fish & chips shop, The Start Bay Inn. However, before eating there we went on a walk on both the coastal area and the beach. Once my grandparents arrived we went into the restaurant for a family dinner.










On the final day, we went to Elberry cove as a family including Lily. Lily even met a puppy friend called Teddy and they played on the green together for a while, by the time they finished Lily was dry enough to walk back to my grandparents.

















Thanks for reading about my holiday in Devon and I hope you enjoyed it.


Any comments or questions please use the contact box.




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment