Friday 7 September 2018

Weather Struck!

Hey,


I woke up to thunder and lightning as well as the pouring rain. When I went to turn a light on I was informed, by my sister, that there was no power which made us worry about whether we would be able to get back into our rooms once we had left to eat breakfast.


Once the weather had cleared we went down to the pool side to swim and relax. Everyone but mum entered the pool via slide although everyone had a ride on the slide, some more than once. While in the pool everyone excluding myself participated in ‘penalty shootout’ where my mum managed to score 5 points while Nicola didn’t score any points. However, dad scored 25 points and ended up winning the over 12 game so he would collect his prize on live stage, but unfortunately dad was unable to go due to us having dinner at a hotel restaurant. We also spent time in the sea so we were able to try my new snorkelling equipment.





We had dinner earlier than usual, 6pm as it was our special tapas meal. It started with a cheese and ham board followed by tomato soup which my sister obviously loved. I enjoyed the soup as well which is a compliment to the chef as I normally don’t like tomato soup. After this was beef pasta, mushroom pasta and vegetable balls, again compliments to the chef as my sister loved these and it is usually difficult to get her to eat vegetables other than carrots and potatoes. We then enjoyed our mains of beef which was cooked wonderfully and served with just the right amount of sauce. Finally, dessert which was a lovely crumbled chocolate brownie with ice cream.



 




After this we ended the day with a cocktail and returning to the room just before it thundered and rained again for a games night.



Thank you for reading

Please comment



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment