Sunday 2 September 2018

Croatia, the beginning

Hey everyone,



The beginning of my traditional family holiday started on the 22nd when we had to leave my grandma’s house at 4 in the morning to travel to Bristol where our flight to Croatia was departing.



The first day, well afternoon as we arrived at the hotel at 1 pm, was spent enjoying lunch before exploring the hotel and swimming. We had a bit of an adventure trying to find our room which involved taking 3 elevators.



Once we had eaten and unpacked, it was time to relax by the pool which was quite a shock to the system as I went from experiencing high teens e.g. 18/19 weather to about 32 degrees but this weather was lovely especially when you are by a pool and beach. We later went down to the beach where we swam, played ball and I looked underwater to see all the fish. This made me feel like I was swimming deep underwater, like a mermaid swimming with friends. I only wish that I had snorkelling goggles instead of my tired old regular goggles so I could see the fishes longer.







  

By the end of the day it is safe to say that everyone was tired, but we still had time for a game of cards as well as UNO which I haven’t played in ages. This was fun and I enjoyed the laughter.



The next day, which is really the first day of the holiday, we did pretty much the same although we had the welcome meeting which told us about what we could do in the coming week, our holiday.







Thanks for reading


Feel free to comment



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment