Monday 10 September 2018

Labin


Hello,



Did you know that Croatia had English weather! It was 18 degrees and raining, if that’s not English weather I don’t know what is. Due to this lovely weather we all ended up drenched and cold especially me as I decided it was a good idea to wear shorts.


 



We travelled by bus, although at looked like a coach to me, to Labin which is a medieval town that has a bell tower you could climb to see the whole village. However, due to going on a Sunday everything was closed minus a few shops and a café or two. We should really have checked before we went there. Due to this inconvenience we just explored the town looking at the view, looking in the open shops, finishing in a café for hot chocolate while waiting for the bus back.


 

 




Once back at the hotel we all had a warm shower and then we spent the rest of the day in our hotel rooms which for Nicola and I meant reading. I also wrote in my notebook about the previous day.


Due to the weather we ended up playing games after watching, the evenings entertainment which was ‘Thank you for the Music’.


Thank you for reading



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment