Monday 10 September 2018

Thank you for the Music

Hey,


The hotel held evening entertainment each night but this is the only one we went to as it was the only event we were interested in and could go to. I wanted to go to the musicals performance but I was unable to due to it being on the day that we didn’t get back to the hotel till at least 11pm.


This performance, ‘Thank you for the Music’ was the hotel’s entertainment team singing and dancing to a selection of ABBA songs.


They opened and ended with ‘Dancing Queen’ encouraging people to dance when they sang it at the end of the show.

 

Waterloo





One of us











Mamma Mia










‘I had a dream’ followed by ‘Fernando’ before singing them together. Two people singing each song which worked well as there were for people performing.






Take a chance on me



SOS
















Super Trouper








Winner takes it all












Does your mamma know?









Voo La Voo









And for the finale they sang ‘Thank you for the Music’ which linked well with the title of this performance.




Thank you for reading

I hope you enjoyed my photography



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment