Tuesday 20 June 2017

Decorating Biscuits


Hey,



Today at rainbows we had a change of plans as for some reason the guide dogs couldn’t come in as originally planned, so we went with decorating biscuits and who doesn’t love that.





So, like I said, they decorated biscuits which involved me and a mum, who was a volunteer for this week’s meeting, making icing sugar in 4 different bowls, one for each table. Then helping them spread the icing and covering the biscuits in sprinkles and stars. This obviously meant a lot of clearing to do afterwards but oh well they enjoyed themselves and so did I.




Once everyone had finished we played a game with them where is groups they took it in turns, in the group, to run to the other side of the room and pick up a piece of a puzzle, however it would have to be of the colour of your team (on the other side of the piece), and the game would end when one team has completed the puzzle. While they played this game, I was in the kitchen washing up the bowls and cutlery.



To finish we stood and did show and tell which we were unable to do at the beginning of this week’s meeting and then we sang the closing song before making sure each rainbow had what they came with as well as the biscuits.



Once the meeting was over, I cleaned the tables before walking home, which was quite nice as the lovely yet odd weather we had been having recently. I also met and spoke to two of my friends as well as being wished happy birthday for tomorrow, on my way home which was nice. I also met a swan who look beautiful.




Again, I have no pictures but this time it’s my fault as I forgot to take any photos. Sorry about that.





Thanks for reading



Any comments or questions please use the contact box







Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment