Wednesday 7 June 2017

Family


Hey,



Last week, I travelled down to Nottingham with my family, to my grandma’s where the rest of my family of my dad’s side were also going to be. We had a big get together which we usually only do at Christmas, so it was nice to do this in the summer, so close to many of the family’s birthday’s: in June, we have mine (20th), my sister’s (17th), my twin cousin’s (3rd), their dad, and my dad’s birthday coming up. We also have my grandma's birthday at the end of May.











This get together involves going out for lunch at a restaurant, which dad got confused to which one so ended up going to the wrong place first before the right place ‘Toby Carvery’.


The image to the right, is what happens when two very
ticklish people decide to tickle each other.







Then we go back to my grandparent’s place and as the weather was lovely, well lovely minus the bit of rain here and there, we spent some time in the garden.














Finally, we have a buffet for tea, before we all leave to travel back home.




This was a lovely day.
















I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading,


Any comments please use the contact box or comment below



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment