Friday 16 June 2017

Nobody's Perfect


Hey,


So, last Friday I went to the dance exercise thing called ‘Clubbercise' which are classes put on by 'Nobody’sPerfect’. I went with my mum who went again this week. However, although I enjoyed myself last week, it wasn’t my thing and therefore didn’t go back this week, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t your thing.



 

This is an aerobic dance exercise in the dark where you are given two glow sticks, one for each hand, and there are coloured spotlights throughout the room (sports hall). It looks kind of like what a disco would look like before the drinks are set up, and instead of a DJ, you have a CD played and speakers.



It is £5 per person for entry and if you are new you need to fill in a quick form so they have contact information as well as medical information as it can get very energetic. However, I think this is totally worth it.




Thanks for reading



Any questions or comments please use the contact box





Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment