Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine Day

Hey,

Yesterday but the strings event we were given a Valentine's Day card and I thought since today is Valentine's Day that they recheck with all of you.



Zephaniah 3:17

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He makes great delight in you, he will quieten and you with his love, He rejoices over you with singing."







My daughter,

I love you with an avalanche to love,
an unshaken ball, unbreakable love.
I created your innermost being in.
I wave you together in a secret place.
My eyes saw your own formed body.
I am your heavenly Father who loves you.
I love you because you are my child.
My love is unconditional.
I have loved you since before time began
and will still love you after the end of time.
Nothing in all of creation can separate you
from my love.
You can never lose your worth to me,
my love for you never changes.
You are my creation, my work of art and
my own dear child
I will never leave you, never depart from you,
and never forsake you,
for my love for you is constant and forever.


Love, your heavenly dad.






Happy Valentine's Day everyone






Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment