Wednesday 8 February 2017

Our Hearts

Hey,

I didn't make it into church this week as caught a cold which left me with no voice that is no fun, especially when having to sing. However, I didn't want to stop the tradition I am trying to hold of writing a post each week so I looked at my religious journal that I got as a gift a while ago. I will discuss a Bible quote in this journal.

Sorry for being like a week late but here you go;


1 Samuel 16:7


"The lord sees not as man sees; man looks on the outward appearance, but the lord looks on the heart."




It doesn't matter what you look like as you were made in the 'image of God'. It doesn't matter what mistakes you make in your life as God is a forgiving God and the important thing is to try to make your best out of life as God has a plan for you, even if it isn't what you expect or think it is or will be.

God looks into your heart and not just your actions.



Psalm 46:1





"God is our refuge and Strength, a very present help in trouble."






When things are rough in your life you need to trust in God to 'rise you up like eagles' with his strength and remember that he has a plan for everyone of us.

Maybe at the moment life just seems impossible and you need a break, so remember that God is your refuge and strength so he will look after you and build you up to face the problems in Life again.


Thanks for reading, please get in touch by commenting below



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment