Wednesday 7 September 2016

Relax

Hey,

I went on holiday with my family to Greece, Rhodes where we stayed in a 4 star hotel which had 6 swimming pools. So this holiday has a lot of relaxing by the pool as well as the beach. I therefore thought I would include it all on one post as well as showing my photography of these places.






The pools where great, nice and cold which is good as it was between 35 and 40 degrees centigrade on this holiday. The sea was also a nice temperature. Oh and there was a pool bar, half of the bar was by the pool and the other half was in the swimming pool with bar chairs attached to the pool floor.





We also went out on a boat for about an hour and a half which was also relaxing and included jumping off the boat, but only Nicola (my Sister) did that, I went down the stairs on the side of the boat. This swim was very refreshing and relaxing but as I was swimming I don't have any photos of anyone in the water.


We had the boat all to ourselves which was cool plus the bottom of the boat was glass so you could see the fishes in the water under the boat.





Thanks for reading




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment