Sunday 11 September 2016

Devon

Hey,

So I spent 2 weeks in Devon at my grandma's to visit them as well as get my accommodation for university next year sorted out. Anyway I have been to Devon many times and I is an amazing place but the main reason I am writing a post on it is to showcase my photography.





I spent 2 days at 'China Blue', 1 with mum, grandma, granddad and sister and the other with my cousin, Maria who was also visiting grandma (for a week). I painted 2 places; 1 of my time in Singapore an the other of my time in Australia.







Another day was spent in Torbay where we spent the day shopping. We split into 2 groups so I spent the day shopping with Maria and Nicola. I managed to get some stuff for my second year at university as well as getting some clothes, tops to be exact.







I also spent a day at 'Paington Zoo' which I have obviously been there before, I was actually a member for 2 years, the zoo never get old, anyway the main reason we went were to see the babies. They had 2 lion cubs, 1 tiger cub, I think 4 baby monkeys and more.

















One day, Sunday, we went out to dinner and I have some lovely photos that I felt like sharing.












I spent another day, well afternoon at a Abbey which included the gardens. Afterwards we went to have lunch, well afternoon tea. We then went on a little walk that was lovely.











As the weather was so good we spent more than one day at the beach, well many as there are more than one beach in Paington. Some beaches you are allowed dogs on and other you aren't so we went to different ones and sometimes we had the dog with us and other times we didn't and wanted a change.
















Thanks for reading, fill free to leave your opinions in the comments




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment