Sunday 11 September 2016

How he loves us

Hey,

So today was another church service but I didn't make it to this one as I had a tummy ache and was tired.


However, mum told me a bit about what she had learned which was that God created us in his image so we should not focus on what's on the outside but the inside as it's what's on the inside that counts.

This sounds like something a parent would say but if you think about it God is the ultimate father and he loves every single one of you just the way you are.




1 Samuel 16:7


"But the lord said to Samuel 'Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the lord looks at the heart."





Mum also told me about a new song she heard in the service that she liked, I listened to it an felt like I should share it.

How he loves us
















Thanks for reading. Please comment below and tell me what you think.




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment