Saturday 29 July 2017

Coming Up . . .

Hey,

Just to let you know that I have officially passed both my Numeracy and Literacy professional skills tests, which are tests you need to pass to become a teacher. Now that I have passed them, I only need to find somewhere to live and I will be ready to start my course in September. This also means that I can catch up on my blog, over the summer as well as going on holiday and enjoying myself.

So here are what is to come on my blog:

Education:
  • Passing the Professional Skills Tests (QTS)
  • The Troubled Child
  • Teaching, Supporting and Managing the Neurodiverse Classroom
  • Disney's Educational programme
  • the 3 R's ; Reading, Writing and Radio
  • Out of Our Minds
  • The Meaning of Art for Children


Media:
  • Beauty and the Beast (2017)
  • Descendants 2


Life:
  • Camping
  • Family Fun Day



Any comments or questions please use the contact box



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment