Tuesday 16 May 2017

Raft Race

Hey,

So this weekend there was a raft race held at the Barbican waterfront and I decided I would go and watch, but don't worry, of course, I took photos. This is me we are talking about.


As we had great weather in Plymouth that day I got creative on my walk to the Barbican via the Hoe. as well as the walk back via town. So here are some of my creative works:

















The Raft race was amazing! Each raft was created differently and many of them related to the media as they linked to films. There were: Alice in Wonderland, Stars Wars, Pirates and the Caribbean, Ninja Turtles, and Peter Pan. However, that is only naming a few there were much more.























Hope you enjoyed this post and remember to use the contact box for any questions or comments.

Thanks for Reading



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment