Monday 15 May 2017

Easter Break

Hey,


I'm late again sorry, but here is what I got up to on my easter break. However, before I start I just want to say that I hope you have all had a great easter.

I spent my easter at my grandparent in Devon where my parents and sister also join about half way through my trip which was great to have some family time a relax.

This post is going to be made up of mostly photo as I would like to share my photography of this time period.


So here we go;


One day, I traveled with my grandma around Brixham which involved looking around charity shops, exploring the harbor, having a nice lunch and even a boat trip to Torquay so it was easier for grandad to pick us up.















So funny, just had to add it in


I have this tradition of going to 'China Blue' when I visit my Grandparents so obviously got to keep it going. I actually ended up going twice; once with my grandma and once with my mother. Therefore I now have a plate to add to my collection and a very useful teapot and tea cup (I ran out of places to paint)




Grandma's work


Mother's work





























When I spent time at my grandparents I got back into baking which I love to do so I thought I would share photos of my baking which I did alone as well as with my sister, Nicola.





















Finally, it's not Easter break without your easter meal! so here are some photos I felt like sharing with you all.









Thanks for Reading and looking,

Any questions or comments don't forget to use the contact box



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment