Wednesday 11 January 2017

A New Year

Hey,

It has been like forever since I actually posted something! but it's not my fault, I haven't been on holiday recently and have been ill for like 2 months, seriously that long, so couldn't get to church so nothing to post about I guess.


Well sorry about that, I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your new year, I know I am. This year for me is a time of thinking and acting. I am currently taking a break from University to think about whether I am on the right course, but I don't think I am, so now just thinking about what I need to do for the new course I will start in September. It's ironic really, I have wanted to go into teaching since I was in Year 9 but found that I was good at Media and had an interest in it, but here I am about 4 years later looking into teaching as the course I am hoping to study in September (Primary Art & Design), which is primary school teaching focusing on Art & Design.


Anyways, I have had a great Christmas and New Year celebration, spent time with both sides of my family and caught up with my best friend who is studying in Manchester so I don't get to see her as often as I would like, but I am not going to bore you with every detail of my break and just share my photos of this time with you.



Christmas with Mum's side





























Christmas with Dad's side









New Years Celebration













Thanks for reading, Don't forget to comment whether about what you have read or what you did with your Break.




Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment