Sunday 29 January 2017

Gift of God

Hey,

I didn't make it in to church today as my cousin is visiting for the weekend and me being me stayed up late, well you could say early. However I didn't want to stop the tradition I am trying to hold of writing a post each week so I looked at my religious journal that I got as a gift a while ago. I will discuss a Bible quote in this journal.


Ephesians 2:8-9




"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."




Everything that happens, happens because it is as God wishes and as we have been saved by God we live in his grace.

He saved us and now we must trust in him even if it seems impossible with what is going on in your life, just remember that God has a plan for you and he is and will be with you through all the things you go through.

I was struggling with anxiety and not knowing whether I was on the right course but through trust in him and the help of my parents I have stopped the Media Arts course I was studying in University and applied to start a new, different course in September which I feel is better for me and were I am meant to be.


You are not and never will be alone even if it may feel like that sometimes.




Sorry for the short post but this is something to think about;

However difficult your life may seem, remember that through faith you are not alone as he is with you through it all.




Thanks for reading, Please comment



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment