Monday 22 August 2016

Family

Hey,

Well I have arrived in Australia but don't have much to say about that.

I slept basically the whole flights, oh yeah it was a connecting flight my first one actually. Sue hadn't booked a car so I was in charge of looking after the luggage and trying to stop them falling over which was difficult as it was very windy, while they tried to get a car.



There was enough one of my firsts on this trip because once we had a car we were all hungry, well I wasn't until food was mentioned, anyway I'm getting off topic, I'm not sure if you will believe this but I have NEVER been through a drive-through before which is what we did to get McDolands.



After we were all unpacked, well I was, Sue and Graham picked us up. They are my relatives that I have only seen once when I was very young, graham is my grandmas cousin, I think. We had BBQ steak for dinner which was lovely but seriously BBQ in winter, that wouldn't happen back home.



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment