Thursday 25 August 2016

Christmas

Hey,


So basically Merry Christmas, well it would have been if I had posted this on time. In Australia they have 2 Christmas', one at the normal time in December and then Christmas in July, don't ask me why! It could be so that they can experience a Christmas in winter, white Christmas and all that.



Today we went on the Puffing Billy train to lakeside where it stopped for 45 minutes so that you could explore the 'Emerald lake' which was lovely. We walked around it stopping to admire the view and take photos, as the weather wasn't as cold as I thought.



On this old steam train we have Christmas dinner which was another one of my first's as I hadn't done anything like it before, well maybe when I was young, but don't remember it. This is a great experience that I would definitely recommend and would love to do again if a similar opportunity were to arise.








On the way back to the apartment we stopped off at a place called Sky High which is basically an area where you can view the whole of Melbourne from.





Thanks for reading



Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment