Saturday 12 March 2016

Mayflower

Hey,

So today I went to church for an evening of worship where we had people visiting from USA Plymouth and therefore spoke about the growing church and how there are 51 Plymouth churches around the world.

They opened with one of my favorite songs;
Happy day




Talk by Paul from Plymouth Church in USA


Revelation 3:6

"If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!"

We are justified by faith and those who believe in him are both blessed and made into a blessing.





While talking about becoming an blessing they where singing about how nothing can separate me from the love of God and while research found a song I liked;
Nothing can separate us















Genesis 12


"The Lord said to Abram 'Leave your country, your relatives, and your father's home, and go to a land that I am going to show you. I will give you many descendants, and they will become a great nation. I will bless you and make your name famous, so that you will be a blessing."

You will become a blessing.





The gospel is a legacy just like your kids. Your not just spending time with them, but passing knowledge down to your kids and therefore creating a legacy. We are all children of God and the gospel is his legacy passed down to us though his word but also those who have come before us.


Christianity is a movement that continues to change, but also gives us a chance to become a blessing therefore showing that the church is not the outside of what you see but the inside of each and every person.


Another one of my songs that is wonderful and I enjoy is;
Water you turned into wine















Young people (under 20) were called to the front and prayer for about being influenced why God which was a unique experience.


I also came across a new song which linked well and was inspiring. I also loved and enjoyed it:
Spirit break out














Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment