Monday 28 March 2016

Easter

Hey,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter I certainly did.

Went to my grandma's Church in the morning with the family which was lovely, however this church is more traditional as they used hymn book which I don't really like using.


The sermon went on for a bit too long but it had some interesting points;



When talking about the Easter story first ask whether you believe in this 'that Jesus died for everyone and for our sins' or not and then what to do with it.




Next

Think about now culture has changed so we have to learn to tell the story which could be in a different way that people would listen.

Everyone has a story
1. Life before Jesus
2. Realised that what is said is true
3. Life after that - belief in Jesus and what he did

After then we had communion which was in the traditional way that now feels strange to me as my Church in Plymouth does a different way.



As am off to Spring Harvest you will me hearing more from me so see you all soon



Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment