Wednesday 26 April 2023

Amsterdam

 Hi All,

Happy Easter.

I've recently arrived back to the UK from my trip to Amsterdam.

Upside down Museum: An awesome experience that I would diffenently recommend. It was full of interesting concepts and interactive things to do including a jump on a trampline and a fun time in a massive ball pool.





















Van Gog Mueseum: Now for someone who enjoys art, such as myself this was a must and I was not disapointyed. I even got to see the famous Sunflower painting.







Moco museum: home to the works of Banksy and more.


















Cannel boat trip: A relaxing trip around Amsterdam, learning about its history. For example, the 3 crosses that can be found on Amsterdam's flag and everywhere have many meaning, it isn't really clear what they mean. Some people believe that they represent fire, plague & flood as a reminder of the natural disasters that have effected Amsterdam, others believe that they are St. Andrew's crosses as the flag dates back to 1505. You choose what you believe.




Anne Frank Muesum: A truely emotional and intreging expience where I got to visit 'the hiding place'.



Fabrique Des Lumeres: I spent an hour enjoying the works of Dali and Gaudi. Come have spent a lot longer there, but there are only a certainn amount of hours in a day.





Keukenhof: Exploring the colours found in the world through flowers.











A nice little village where I got to enjoy a delicious apple and cimmanom pancake at the pancake restaurant. Others in my party enjoied a cheese tasting and made their own hot chocolate.


















Finally, let's not forgot the demonstration of how clogs at made that I got to watch.





 I hope you have enjoyed reading about my trip to Amsterdam.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Maybe about places you have enjoyed exploring.


See you next time.

Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos, it looks like an amazing trip

    ReplyDelete