Saturday 5 August 2017

Camping

Hey,


On the 15th of July, my mum came back from her camping trip with friends as she wasn’t feeling that well, but she planned on going back and asked me if I wanted to come, so I ended up going camping for a night in a Tepee.



This trip started off with trying to find her friends who had gone for a walk but made a wrong turn and ended up somewhere completely different so there were lost. Luckily, they all had their phones and therefore we could communicate and find them so that we could take them back to the camp site in the car. Once we arrived, we put the stuff in the tepee and then sat outside talking and eating snacks before cooking dinning which was: bacon, fried eggs, beans, with bread rolls.







After eating, I started to make a camp fire as doing it in guides obviously means I can make a fire, but to be fare I made a pretty good one.







 It was pretty big so it kept us warm but it also meant that I ended up using my creative side and photography skills to take a photo where it looks like I set the Tepee on fire, don’t worry I didn’t.

 








When we woke up in the morning we found that we add gained a little friend who had decided to sleep under out tepee and give us a wakeup call. I don’t know how Liz slept as the cockerel was sleeping under the tepee near to her bed.




Here are some more photos of my trip to Welbourne where I spent the night in a tepee.





I hope you enjoyed hearing about my camping adventure



Any comments or questions please use the contact box







Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment